Friday, June 26, 2015

Only 1 Of Each



"Chelsea"
Snake Print Black/White

only 1 in stock
sold

we can special order



"CHELSEA"  BLUSH
only 1 in stock



"CHELSEA" Yellow
ONLY 1 IN STOCK



we still have IN STOCK
BLACK/DOVE GRAY/RED & RED/BLACK COMBINATION


Made of 100% genuine cowhide 
Measurements: 8"(20.5cm) L, 2.55"(6.5cm) W, 7.5"(19cm) H, 
One big pouch inside  
Closure: flap and lock 
Hardware Color: gold color

$150.00 each

 
email us to order
splenderosa@gmail.com
or phone 713.679.1181
with all pertinent information

thank you, my friends, for continuing to support my web shop and blog.

these prices are for my readers/followers ONLY.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh..... These "Chelsea" blush and yellow are absolutely darlings!!!
    Xx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.