Friday, April 18, 2014

The Lord is MY Shepherd


Free watercolor Easter printable
free from craftberrybush.com



both images via midnight in paris/tumblr




& I think these are perfection X10,
real works of art.
& I even love the undyed white shells.
craftberry bush on pinterest



I am still decorating Easter Eggs, however, mine don't equal the ones here.
they are "different."

there will be 12 of us for Easter Brunch,
I've finally decided the menu, which ranges from guacamole 
to beef tenderloin...a varied table...but something for everyone.

have  a lovely weekend , my friends,
and don't forget

the Lord is our shepherd in all things....



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh Marsha, this is such a pretty Easter post.
    Cooking for 12 is a big job. I am sure it will be beautiful.
    Happy Easter to a high style lady.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a beautiful Easter, beautiful and very special Marsha, with the love of God and your family and friends all around you
    Sallyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these eggs.... Oh,how lovely they are!
    Wishing you sweet,lovely,sunshine and absolutely beautiful Easter days!:)))

    Much love to you,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those eggs are beautiful! I hope you are having a great Easter weekend!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha,
    Oh my the chicks in the cupcake tutu's will have me smiling for days! I am sure your Easter dinner and eggs were wonderful. Happy Easter Monday.
    Vera

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.