Wednesday, March 12, 2014

CHAPTER 2, THE BAGS ARE IN !!!...




Ive been thinking for awhile that the products offered on our website
needed a big change.

therefore, after due consideration, we have decided to go in a more upscale direction 
with our
Splenderosa merchandise,

beginning with these 2 beautiful handbag styles.

you guys will be so amazed.

the bags will carry our name
SPLENDEROSA

they will all be genuine Italian leather.
& very fashion forward.

HANDBAGS ARE RETURNABLE WITHIN 30 DAYS


let me know what you think, please...


"ADINA"

BLACK only
Made of GENUINE Italian cowhide with lattice details 
Size: 14.5" (37cm)L,   3" (8cm)W,  12" (30.5cm)H
11" (28cm) drop single leather handle
43.3” (110cm) long strap 
2 zippered pockets and 2 pouches inside 
Top zip closure
Hardware: gold

$ 199  

2 available 

to order please email us @ splenderosa@gmail.com
we will not invoice you until the merchandise is received,
about 2 weeks.



& this totally awesome 
WHITE W/TAN LEATHER HOBO BAG
I think I could carry this every day during Spring/Summer
& the good thing is that it will last for decades

 "HONOR"




Material: 100%  genuine Italian leather
Two buckles decorate on both sides 
Oversize leather handbags in contrast color
Measurements: 18"L, 9"H, 4"W 
6" drop braided & short handles 
14" drop detachable solid leather handles 
2 zippered pockets and 2 open pouches 
1 key holder inside the bag 


$195

this bag has 2 sets of handles, the Saddle Tan ones are detachable.

the bag is easily carried on your shoulder when using the tan handles.








only 2 available


NOW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP

 if these two pieces are well received by my readers there will be re-orders,
and many more styles added to our Luxury Handbag page on the website.


they have DUST COVERS labeled SPLENDEROSA, Gems on Glamour,
&
we are offering these bags well under normal retail.







Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha,
    I loved the white leather with tan hobo bag - it is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the new direction and think its very smart! That black one is a beauty especially:)
    Signed a fellow handbag fanatic:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white and tan with silver, Marsha! Soooooo east west shape soft and chic, my friend! I see that there is a detachable shoulder strap...perfect for hands free at Summer's farmers markets. Oh gosh...
    withLove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Marsha! LOVE the white one; very French Riviera x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that white handbag!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! The white one is right up my alley! I like the new direction!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at 'Italian Leather'...They are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love that white handbag in natural leather!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the black one a lot. The white one has a little too much hardware for me....a little flashy for my taste

    ReplyDelete
  10. Italian leather??? How could I not LOVE. Both are beautiful, but the black one is more my style.
    Vera

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's